What is this?

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Oh yeah, I have a blog!


Time is moving so fast these days, I don't know if it's because of daylight savings time or what, but so much life has happened during the last week. A few things I Celebrated:

My Parents 32nd Anniversary on Cinco de Mayo
Jonathan's 28th Birthday on Mothers Day this year
Mother's Day for 2 Great Moms
Sharon's Birthday and Julia's 3rd Birthday


A little glimpse of what that entailed:

Plan A : We originally we were going to Benihana's for Jonathan's Birthday, but they did not accept their Free Meal Coupon on Saturday's, so Jonathan and I went on Wednesday instead! Love the free meal for our Birthday's!
(P.S.- If you love free food, sign up online or in the restaurant for their birthday club and they will send you a coupon for your birthday month)
(P.S.S.- So many restaurants have free stuff for your birthday, look into it and sign up! I am part of at least 8 free meal or dessert clubs. Let's just say that during the month of July, I am a happy eater!)


Plan B:

Who: Melinda, Jonathan, Sharon and Scott (Jonathan's Parents), Rory and Malcolm (my parents)
What: The celebrating for Birthdays / Parents Anniversary / Mothers Day began at Dinner
Where: Bishops Arts District in Dallas.
Why: We love this area and always like to take people to this part of Dallas. It has so many restaurants and fun little stores that stay open in the evenings.
What happened next: We had dinner at Eno's Pizza and got to sit in the window area that everyone saw as they came up. It was like we were a Manikin Family promoting the restaurant. After that we went across the street to Soda Gallery, Jonathan's favorite root beer store, and then to Hunky's to get ice cream and make root beer floats. I got a big piece of chocolate cake since that is how I roll.

 Below is a picture of my mom with her 2 scoops.
(since we were celebrating mothers day)



Let me just leave you with my 30 days and 30 pictures
 

A Picture of my engagement of course!



A very special December day 4 years ago on Cocoa Beach!

The End.

3 comments:

  1. love the top you wore on jonathan's birthday. looks like one i used to have ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I actually wear that anytime we are eating at any Asian restaurant! It's my kimono blouse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving your posts! You're doing such a good job! Now I want to rent "Little Mermaid.". :---)

    ReplyDelete