What is this?

Monday, October 10, 2011

Allergy Nose




This picture is from a magazine ad I cut out a few weeks ago that looks so awkward when you first see it, but very real for me. If you look closely, you will see the lady on the left with her nose pushed up against a "cold" window with frost. The picture on the right shows another lady putting an ice cube up to her nose.

You might be wondering what type of magazines I read to find these pictures, but the truth is these pictures really are what I feel like doing during allergy season. After sneezing and blowing my nose hundreds of times, my nose starts to chafe, burn, and turn red. Sorry for the details, but I am sure you all have had it once in your life.

Lady's and Gentleman, let me introduce you to my noses new best friend Kleenex Cool Touch Tissue.  
 
 
Cool touch kleenex comes in a blue chrome box and can be found at all groceries and pharmacies. It is made with a blend of ingredients, including cooling moisturizers and aloe. When it comes in contact with your nose, your body heat activates the formula to release cooling comfort to so soothe your nose. (This is what the description says on the box)

Go out and get a box, your nose will be glad you did!


1 comment:

  1. i still think these things are a gimmick, but a successful gimmick, I'll give them that.

    ReplyDelete