What is this?

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Would you rather?





  • Find your zipper open yourself and have to think about who saw you, what underwear you are wearing, or even what you were doing the whole time it was unzipped (sitting, squatting, stretching) 
Or
  • Have someone tell you and be a little embarrassed, maybe think about some of the things above, but be more grateful that you know now and can carry on.

I dont know about you, but when I find my pants unzipped, (like I did last Wednesday) my ears get hot and I start to think through everything. Sometimes I even unzip my pants again to see what it looked like when I sit or how I looked walking. I am so weird like that.  

We all have seen it on others and we think to ourselves "if they only knew..." or "should I tell them, no- they might be embarrassed..." I would hate for that person to go to the restroom and see that their pants are unzipped and know they have been talking to me for a long time and feel more embarrassed. 


It is a little different when you have to tell the opposite sex about their zipper, but I know they would still appreciate it. 


Anyone else think this way or have a story to tell?


P.S. - Everyone check your zipper now!



2 comments:

  1. You are SO funny Mull! I love that you unzip again to see what you looked like! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i knew i should have told you about that at lunch, but it didn't look too bad.

    ReplyDelete