What is this?

Friday, July 29, 2011

Birthday Week is coming to end, but Vacation time starts!


I had a great birthday celebration that lasted all week with belated greetings from people, work lunches and all those Birthday Clubs I belong to. I am so thankful for my friends and family who always make me feel very loved on my birthday. I  have a better understanding now that I am older what my parents meant by "I don't need any birthday gifts." I am realizing that I appreciate the special birthday wishes and greetings that come from cards, Facebook post, phone calls, text, and even special kisses from my dog.

I was going to stop the post there. But as promised in the last post, I have a few pictures of my week, or my meals this week. 
Mom and I at Benihana's for a Hibachi experience and good food!   

Went to Cups N' Crepes for breakfast on Saturday. Did not get a crepe, but got my favorite meal, it's called "Huddy" 

Ended the evening with Pasta Milano. I did not say favorite meal like usual when I order this because I don't know if I can call it my favorite anymore. They no longer make the dish with bow tie pasta, instead big tubes. Texture makes a huge difference and the dish was not the same. I still ate it and enjoyed it. For dessert, we had a chocolate cake with chocolate sauce on the side. The picture is the one at the top.  



 

This was actually from the week prior. We were at BJ's Brewery and ordered this Strawberry Beignet and Pizookie below with the birthday coupon. 

 
Let me pause here to say that I did not just eat all week, this was all spread out from the last 2 weeks. Back to the pictures. 
My work made it a special day on Wednesday when everyone was in the office

These M&M cupcakes are from my sweet co-workers. They had a pizza party for me since I LOVE pizza.
Special gift sent from my sister. She ordered these from ETSY and sent them. I have been wearing them since I took them out of the box.
 

1 comment: