What is this?

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

$2.99


Jonathan and I had a lovely 4th of July weekend! We got to run errands, shop, eat, clean, smoke ribs, lounge around the house and watch movies. On July 4th, we made our way to Dallas to look at external hard drives to buy so that we can finally upload pictures to our computer without using all our space. (The day is almost here when I will no longer use my iPhone for posting pictures) 


While in Dallas, we decided to visit the old stomping grounds we enjoyed while living in that area. After lunch, we popped into Sprinkles to get a cupcake. I ordered the carrot cake cupcake and Jonathan got the red velvet cupcake. While placing our order, the attendant asked us "would you like a cupcake for your dog?" Both Jonathan and I answered at the same time, but with a different answer. I said "No" thinking that he would say the same thing because we 

1.) Don't feed Kona human food 
2.) They are $2.99 a pop

When I heard a "Yes" come out of Jonathan's mouth, I was shocked. Happy 4th of July to Kona as well. Something she will NOT get used to. 

When we got home later that day, we decided to give her the $2.99 cupcake to enjoy hoping she would eat it slowly and really appreciate it, like I do desserts. This is how much she enjoyed it:



I was very shocked when she was done because it looked like she just sucked it up and didn't even chew. I just hope she knew it was something different and sweet - not fluffy dog food with white icing.

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome :) I've still never had a sprinkles cupcake - ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks real good! Kona is such a good dog, she deserved a 2.99 cupcake.

    ReplyDelete