What is this?

Friday, July 22, 2011

The last few weeks in pictures...


Early Lunch Break
When: Tuesday, July 12th. 95 degrees outside
What: I was bending over to put a heavy box down and then RIP. Hearing my pants rip is not fun. Turning around to make sure nobody is around is a huge relief.
Where: UNT football stadium (cleaning out the old suite)
Why: I decided to bring some heavy boxes up and down football bleachers in nice dress pants that were loose.(promise)
How: You know how your clothes stick to you in hot and humid weather? I do. After they ripped, I still had 3 boxes sitting out at the top of the bleachers that I could not just leave out... had to finish the job fast
 
 
"Step Right Up"
 
When: Saturday, July 16th.
What: First Book Club Brunch. We discussed Water for Elephants
Where: My Big Top!
Why: I wanted to decorate so that we could feel like we were at a circus (please ignore the mess. This was taken night before) I put streamers up everywhere and made swings in random places. I even had circus music playing as you walked in. I love themes!
How: It was really fun! We talked about the book for about 30 minutes and chatted and ate the other 2 hours! This usually happens at every book club I have been too. 
 
 
 
Jovi came to visit

Taking breaks during play
Jovi's turn to dominate
 
Kona's Turn


So tired, they had to play while lying down


When: Saturday, July 16th - After Book Club
What: Jovi, the great dane puppy came to visit. We were dog sitting for Alex and Loryn Best
Where: Living room to outside. Back in the living room, then to guest room. Back in the living room. Same thing the whole day.
Why: They played so good together despite their sizes. Jovi is double the size of Kona. They were both the same size in March when we visited them in San Angelo. 
3 days after Jovi left, Kona was so sad and would walk by the room where Jovi slept to see if she was still there.


Next post I will post about all the food I have been eating for my Birthday Week. I have so many free coupons for restaurants that I have been taking advantage of. 

(P.S.- So many restaurants have free stuff for your birthday, look into it and sign up! I am part of at least 8 free meal or dessert clubs. Let's just say that during the month of July, I am a happy eater!) Here is the website I visited to get Free stuff







5 comments:

  1. Ah yes, the wonderful "big top". And the best part is here we are on July 22nd and our living room still looks the same. Trust me, when Melinda says she loves themes.....she loves themes.

    Jovi, come back to us. Our dog is bored!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do the birthday clubs too! My husband would laugh at me every time I told him I had another coupon for my birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. too funny! love the pants! happy birthday week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that you decorated your house- too cute! That book was so dark and depressing to me :(

    The pups are adorable sleeping together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. About the pants ripping: so funny! I wish there was a movie of your life...

    The book club: so awesome! Are the members friends of yours or random people?

    The dogs: that is so cool that Kona has a bestie...I didn't realize dogs could get so sad.

    ReplyDelete