What is this?

Friday, May 6, 2011

Day 3 - Reality TV is so addicting and even more with a DVR


Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show(S)

This was tough for me because I don't really have a favorite "cast" but I do have a few favorite shows. Yes, they are all reality shows. 


Currently, I would say Biggest Loser is one of my favorite shows to watch. I enjoy it even more because Jonathan watches it with me and it's "our show" to watch together. The host is good and the trainers know what they are doing and have some humor. I believe what they do works, so, I bought the Ripped in 30, by Jillian Michaels 2 weeks ago. (will talk about it more in another post)


Amazing Race is another show that Jonathan and I really enjoyed watching the first few years of marriage. We were even tempted to try out one season when they were in town taking applications. Maybe someday you will see us racing around the world. 


And last but not least, I will confess that I have been an occasional viewer of Oprah for years now. It helped to have a partner in crime who loved watching Oprah and understood Oprah's humor or crazy sayings too. Me and Kate M. would record the show and save our favorite moments to watch together so that we could laugh about it together or just re-enact the scene. Since it is Friday, I leave you with a SNL skit that makes fun of one of her most famous shows "Oprah's Favorite Things" - If you don't know what that show is about, don't worry about watching it. 

 

2 comments:

  1. laying by the pool and watching oprah. that's what i associate with some of our best moments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cry with each episode of the biggest loser because its amazing the change weight loss brings to these people's lives. Also, I went through an Oprah phase she has changed the world in a good way. And, were you crying during the Oprah sketch? I heard some sniffles...

    ReplyDelete