What is this?

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Under the Sea

 
Day 6 -A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day

  
In continuation with my 30 Days-30 Pictures,  I decided I would like to trade places with Ariel from The Little Mermaid. (I know, a little childish, but I don't believe in real mermaids) I would love to see so much more in the ocean and all the life it entails. It really is another world underwater. 

I've had a taste of mermaid life by scuba diving and snorkeling in beautiful places. My first experience of scuba diving was not the best at the beginning, but once I got comfortable and saw the amazing underwater world, I forgot about my fears, the initial choppy water and swimmers ear I had for a while after. Most of the time, we stick with snorkeling since it's much easier and less to think about while exploring. I do look forward to many more adventures Under The Sea.
Which brings me to this:




 

1 comment: