What is this?

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Day 4 - A picture of your night


I am very much behind on my 30 Days and 30 Pictures- it is more like 41 days and 30 pictures now.

Since we have no room on our computer to upload our digital pictures  at the moment, most of our pictures are taken with the trusted iPhone. Today's picture should be of my night, and phones don't take good pictures of darkness, so I leave you with what our typical night entails. 

Where we find her before she gets into her own bed. 

Keeping my side of the bed warm for me.


3 comments:

  1. Kona is such a smart doggy....she even tucks herself in bed and pulls the covers over herself!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your headboard. I wish you could come here and decorate our place...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the one of Kona under the covers...she looks like a person...you could make a book of her pictures...she is such a good sport letting you dress her up and all!! So fun.

    ReplyDelete